CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Repost: Copyright issue with a stolen picture... beware!

repost..MANDURUKOT..

Posted by Joffey on May 17, '09 5:57 PM for everyone

This issue started last May 12, 2009 when one of my friends Allan Michael Ramos who is a photographer as well asked me something about this link he sent me. http://www.pampangaphotographers.ning.com.
After looking at this link, i saw a member who's name was Bong David posting a photo, and i knew it was the same as mine. Consequently, the link of this photo was already erased by the admin site of their group because the admin dont want the group to be involved on this yeah but this it was it happened. Below is the screenshot i made back when it was still active and i still got the chance to view it.

Click Here Screenshot1

Click Here Screenshot2

Click Here Screenshot3

As you can see with the 3 screenshots I made a highlighted box in the last image when our discussion were we are talking about who really discovered this particular shot and who really took this photo. It was my friend Allan Michael Ramos, helped me in this particular case, and
you will also see the discussion we made about this particular issue. Allan is also a kapampangan and a member of the particular site mentioned above.

here was the pic of bong david that posted on the site

Click the pic

and here is my original post process pic that also posted on http://digitalpinoy.multiply.com/photos/album/15732/Esurio

Click the pic


If you look at this poster below, it was my pic in it and that Bong David said that their name was on the poster but my name wasn't. So I think he really claimed that the pic was his. I sent a private message over his multiply, davzon.multiply.com, and I asked him when he made the shoot on this photo, but he can't answer that and he said that some of the pics were deleted already and he even said that the PDF file was already lost. What was that? Was that even a valid reason if you come to think of it? you can see on the second screenshot when i private message him at the multiply.

Click the poster pic

Click the screenshot pic

he even endorsed this site to his group on his multiply account,
http://davzon.multiply.com/journal/item/21/PAMPANGA_PHOTOGRAPHERS_NETWORK
I also found out that he is also a member
of the Nikon club and http://photoworldcup.ning.com/.
Let me know if anybody here knows him
personally. I searched his name over google and here are the links that showed his name.

here is the closer look of the same picture the same framing that i made.

Click to see the pic

You can see from the picture above from the framing the background your can really tell to it who really made this shot. Bong David really claiming that he is the one who shot that old man but when i asked him he didnt give any proof. My CPG group was also the witness who really shot this old man. I am not a PRO photographer but every photographer know there shots. I am sorry but i really not want to post this but when i saw my photo on that site and he really claiming the fact the he was the one who shot that i really hates it, he dont even give a credit or ask some permission to me.

0 comments: