CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Never too late..

from my post in my other thread, a part of the poem there says:

"You are meant to be whatever you dream of becoming."
(http://abyyd.blogspot.com/2009/05/your-life-holds-unlimited-potential.html)

This time as birthday gift for myself, I'm thinking of taking up Ballet class for adults. It has been my dream to experience Ballet dancing. It is never too late for anyone to try out any of our frustration in life isn't it?

Well, I just hope I can afford it. Because when I checked the website of Ballet Philippines, it is too expensive and i can't afford it. But I am aware that taking ballet lesson will really be costly, that's why I'm looking for other institution that offers Ballet class for adults which is more affordable.

Do you know where in Manila I can inquire about it?

Please post the details.

Thank you so much!

-ML

0 comments: