CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

PETITION For Katrina Halili

At first I was just laughing at Katrina Halili and Hayden's Careless Whisper Video because they were just dancing there and it's not the scandal I am expecting to see. And for me I think there was nothing malicious about it, tho for sure for other's it is something malicious since they were only wearing underwears. Since during the Careless Whisper Video they were still lovers, I think it's just normal that after or before the video something more than it had happened.

There were 3 Videos that features Katrina Halili and Dr. Hayden Kho. But after I watched the real sex scandal, well that was way too foul to do. It is obviously shown in the video that Katrina Halili doesn't know that there was a video running during that moment. It was Hayden Kho who obviously set up everything.. So much for a PUBLICITY Dr. Hayden Kho... i think your title doesn't fit you.. it should be Hayden Kho now.. you're just like any other maniacs...

I pity Katrina Halili for the issues that she is having now, the sex scandal, the trauma it caused her.. everything...

How could a lover like Kho do that to Katrina Halili... it just shows that he really didn't love Katrina at all, he did not have respect for Katrina and her womanity.

And according to Katrina, Kho stated that "It was just for fun.." after the scandal that Kho let the world know.. yeah you've just proven that you were really just having fun even if Katrina loved you..

haayyysss.. Katrina hold on! you can get through this, do not think that everything thinks that you're a slut or what... be strong and stand firm for these will end in time...

As a woman I would like to make a petition that Y O U who have the "Sex scandal" please stop forwarding it or making business out of it. Tell me that I am being OA, it's okay.. I am just trying to help out a woman abused...

0 comments: